May 13, 2020 (CDN Newswire via Comtex) — The Transport Management System Market is forecast to grow from USD 82.40 billion in 2018 to USD 206.30 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.24%, during the forecast period.
The Transport Management System Market is forecast to show significant growth due to the increase in implementation of IoT and rising need for digitalization in transport systems.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Transport Management System. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
The major key players in the market are BluJay Solutions (Greater Manchester, UK), Oracle Corporation (California, US), CTSI-Global (Tennessee, US), Metro Infrasys Private Limited (New Delhi, India), JDA Software, Inc. (Arizona, US), MercuryGate International, Inc. (North Carolina, US), Inet-Logistics GMBH (Dornbrin, Austria), TMW Systems, Inc. (Ohio, US), SAP SE (Walldorf, Germany) and Descartes (Waterloo, Ontario)
For the purpose of this report, the market has been segmented on the basis ofmanagement, Transportation means, deployment andregion:
Management Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Traffic management
- Operations management
Transportation means(Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Deployment modeOutlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Any Query or Discount? Ask our Expert @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1389
Market segmentation of the Transport Management System Industry based on Geographical Break-down: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Transport Management System Market is forecast to grow from USD 82.40 billion in 2018 to USD 206.30 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 11.24 %, during the forecast period.
- The Transport Management System Market is forecast to show significant growth due to the increase in implementation of IoT and rising need for digitalization in transport systems.
- Based on Management, the market can be divided as Traffic management and Operations management. The traffic management segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 11.64% during the forecast period. The various methods of traffic management segment reduce the network monitoring costs while improving the control and flexibility.
- As Transportation means, the divisions are Roadways and Railways. The roadways segment is estimated to grow higher than the railways segment. Roadways are mostly suitable for moving small quantities of goods to widely spread markets. Roadways are most preferred modes of transportation, especially when traveling short distances. The major concern in this mode of transportation is the delay due to traffic. As major financial loss to transportation companies is because of the congestion due to the increasing number of vehicles.
- Based on Deployment mode, it is divided as Hosted and on premise. The hosted deployment mode is estimated to dominate the market than the on-premises deployment mode as, hosted deployments are affordable in terms of installation and infrastructure costs compared to on-premises deployments. Less maintenance need and cost effectiveness are the other benefits enhance the growth of the hosted deployments segment.
- The Transport Management System Marketis segmented across five regions, namely, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and Latin America. APAC is forecast to dominate themarket because of the increasing need for digitalization.
Uses of this Report:
- This report gives an up-to-date view of the Global Transport Management System Market
- Gives forecast with current market regulations put on the market and how it will affect the market’s future.
- It provides a six-year forecast based on how the market is expected to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their prospects
- It provides a detailed analysis of changing competition dynamics and gives you a head start.
- It enables one to make better business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making meticulous findings for markets prospects.
- PESTEL analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Read the Comprehensive Report with a meticulous TOC and panoramic coverage of the market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-transport-management-system-market
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
The post appeared first on CDN Newswire PR distribution service. For press release enquires please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at email@example.com. You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
Original Source: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/transport-management-system-market-2020-advanced-technology-in–depth-market-overview-will-boost-considerable-development-prospects-by–2026-2020-05-13