Originally planned to take place September 27-29 in Washington, D.C., McLeod Software will move its annual User Conference fully virtual.
The McLeod Software annual User Conference 2020 event will be an online event at the end of September.
The virtual conference hours will be scheduled for mid-day and mid-week, to keep from consuming all of the work day during the live, online event. Conference sessions will be recorded and instantly available for attendees to view later.
McLeod Software will offer the same high value content their customers have come to expect from the User Conference:
- Learn about McLeod’s New Products as well as new capabilities in the products you already have
- Attend Education sessions to help you get more out of your system and become more effective in using it
- Hear from your peers about their Best Practices, things they have learned, and get new ideas from innovators in the transportation industry
- Gain insight from Industry Experts who will share their thoughts on important issue, and ways transportation providers can adapt and thrive
- Learn about new products and services from McLeod’s Certified Integration Partners
The online conference makes it possible for more people to participate. McLeod Software’s first priority is to make this event a valuable asset and a real contribution to their customers’ ongoing success.
About McLeod Software
The companies who run McLeod Software are the transportation industry’s innovators. They consistently improve their customer service and operating ratios, attract and retain the best drivers, and automate their crucial business processes. Visit us at http://www.McLeodSoftware.com.