C.R. England is one of the largest temperature-controlled carriers in the nation dedicated to providing a comprehensive range of transportation solutions to meet the requirements of a rapidly evolving customer base. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.
C.R. England serves its customers through the following business units:
* National – Long-haul truckload service
* Mexico – International inbound and outbound services
* Regional – Short haul truckload service positioned in the West, Midwest, and Texas and surrounding areas
* Dedicated – Dedicated contract carriage and transportation management
* Intermodal – Expedited priority rail service using TempStack refrigerated containers
* England Logistics – see England Logistics http://www.linkedin.com/company/1189119?trk=tyah
C.R. England is united against childhood hunger. We are in partnerships with local food banks that aid in fighting childhood hunger. Our team volunteers with mobile food pantries, food bank deliveries, and kids' cafes to help fight the cause. With every one load delivered by a C.R. England, one child is fed. Our goal is to help feed one million children per year. For more information on this important cause, please visit https://www.crengland.com/one-initiative.
Specialties: Refrigerated Long Haul & Regional Freight, Refrigerated Intermodal Container Freight, Dedicated Contract Carriage, and Freight Brokerage