United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight, the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to manage the world of business more efficiently. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
More. At UPS Freight, that single word is what guides us every day. We’re committed to bringing you more of what you need to make your business more successful, getting your shipments to more destinations on time. We’re so committed, we guarantee it.
* Dedicated to putting the power of logistics to work for you, our freight solutions help you get better results, encounter fewer problems and get more done every day. With the support of UPS Freight from pickup to delivery, you can enjoy the advantages of:
• Reliability — Depend on the same standard of service for freight that you’ve come to expect from small package shipping
• Speed — Match speed to need and to your bottom line with options to handle long lead times as well as last-minute deliveries
• Flexibility — Adapt to most any situation with customizable services, pairing the right solution to the right need for optimal results
• Coverage — Reach the customers necessary to your business growth and success throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico
• Technology — Access the information you need to be cost-effective and efficient with complete visibility from dock to door