Ron Wincek leads Interactive Advantage Corporation (IAC) collaboration with DFM Data Corp., Inc (DFMDC) and their customers. Together providing training consultation, instructional design, strategic learning solutions, and multimedia production.
25 years of Learning Management System experience
DFMDC standards-based approach aligns with a range of custom training solutions. IAC supports bespoke workplace compliance and performance training that is effective, accessible, and meeting clients’ custom training requirements.
Partial List of Satisfied Clients
Interactive Advantage Corporation Core Capabilities
- Learning solutions and enablement
- Training design and development
- Subject matter expertise
- Learning metrics
- Multimedia production
Learning solutions and enablement
We enable new teams to produce like seasoned teams by providing tailored templates and documented processes for rapid design and development of learning solutions.
- Consulting | Learning Solution Architecture
- Style guides | Cheat sheets | Checklists | How-to resources
- Storyboarding templates | E-learning templates
- Presentation templates | Facilitator guide templates | Participant guide templates
- Staff training on production techniques and tools
- Learning solution estimation calculators
Training design and development
Our ISDs leverage the ADDIE process to design and develop training that makes a measurable difference.
- Curriculum design | Competency mapping
- E-learning | Distributed learning | Microlearning
- Classroom | Virtual learning
- Instructional design | Scenario-based learning | Storyboards
- Learning games | Group activities| Badging
- Continuing Education Units | Certification | Compliance
- Translation | Multilingual | Localization
- Mobile app development | Responsive design
- Assessment development | Adaptive assessment | Quizzes | Knowledge checks
Subject matter expertise
While we are experienced with a wide variety of subject matter, the following areas figure strongly in our past performance:
- Cyber security | Badge security | Privacy | Safety
- Soft Skills Training | Leadership | Interpersonal
- New Hire Orientation | Onboarding
- System Training | Time Card | Order Management | LMS
- Sales training
Learning Management Systems give you the power to track every aspect of your online training program. We help you to take full advantage of that capability with learning that tracks for deeper reporting and analytics.
- Return on Investment (ROI) consulting
- SCORM/CMI5 and xAPI integration
- Custom reports
We bring a creative touch to even the driest content with multimedia that expresses and reinforces learning concepts.
- Graphic design | Photography | Original art and illustration
- Audio production and editing | Voiceover | Character dialogs
- Video production and editing | How-to instructional videos
- Animations and vignettes
About Interactive Advantage Corporation
We love to teach. Our passion is to design engaging training and teach others how to do the same, and our mission is to drive performance for our clients.
Since 1997, we have designed and taught the latest in e-learning, classroom, and virtual classroom instruction to add measurable value to some of the top organizations in the world. More and more organizations are looking for ways to increase their efficiency and performance with smarter, more integrated training systems. At Interactive Advantage, we seek out emerging trends and innovative technologies to support these initiatives. Our flexible blueprint for success helps organizations select and implement the right tools that transform training into an asset that benefits the whole organization.
What is the interactive advantage?
It’s not interaction for interaction sake, but interaction that reveals a relatable context that establishes lasting memories, shapes behavior, and drives performance. True engagement means motivation. Adult learners, either consciously or not, choose to engage based on the relevance and the WHY behind the content, the reason that leads to a valued learning experience. The interactive advantage extends beyond the learning experience to you, our client. We live the credo “always learning, always teaching” and look forward to sharing our expertise with you.
What we do is in our name!
IAC’s Core Focus
We focus on the learning experience. To us, learning is more than an isolated event – It’s a series of meaningful and relevant experiences that make a difference. It’s all about motivating the learner to understand WHY they are learning what they are learning, and seeing the results in workplace compliance and performance.
Brandon Hall Award – Best Advance In Compliance Training
Interactive Advantage in partnership with WesPay and ELB Learning won 2020 Brandon Hall Group HCM Silver Excellence Award for the Best Advance in Compliance Training Category.
Entry Title: How Interactive Advantage used Lectora to Automate and Personalize WesPay’s ACH Compliance Training
The entries were evaluated by an international panel of independent industry experts, Brandon Hall Group senior analysts and executive leadership team. The judging was based on the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.