Customs Clearance Simplified.
The Logistics industry has changed, customs clearance has not. KlearNow is the first customs clearance and document management platform built for today’s importers, brokers and transporters. By combining AI technology with a cloud-based platform our partners can now do more business, at a lower cost with full transparency from any smart device 24 hours a day.
The company is headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley – Santa Clara, California – with an offshore development and support office in Gurugram, India. To better serve global trade, we recently expanded into Canada, UK, Netherlands as well as Spain with plans to expand into Germany and Belgium.
KlearNow is poised to change the inefficient customs clearance business forever!
The executive and advisory team, steeped in technology, AI and global logistics expertise, felt there had to be a better way to simplify the customs clearance process. Turns out there is.
A few notable advisors and investors include:
• Amit Singhal (previously a Google fellow & Head of Search at Google)
• Amit Prakash (co-founder/CTO of Thoughtspot, a recent unicorn company)
• Mark Randall (previous SVP Logistics of Amazon; former COO of Snap)
• Srivats Sampath (former CEO of Mcafee.com)
• Brad Buss (Board of Directors, Tesla)
• Steve LaBella (former CMO Mattel and Snap)
Key executives and co-founders include Sam Tyagi, successful serial entrepreneur (currently the CEO and Chairman of KlearNow), Ulf Sandberg, veteran technology executive and Rick Tellez, a 20+ year experienced logistics and supply chain expert.
We are currently expanding and looking to hire superstars. Come join us!